2009年12月4日金曜日

class# 8 wedding

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
4.What is your ideal wedding?
5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

Answer
1 I don't think so. Because you and me. Marrige stile is not important than you and me.
2 It is romantic and I feel envious. because if someone oppose her she love him all the more. She love and believe him very strongly. Someone said that it is bad. Because generally they tend to divorce. But I don't mind like opinion. It's my life. I 'll try to do anything. I don't know sweet or not until I eat a apple.
3. I have no idea and I think I am ok wherever you be there. I think important to stay next to you. But I long to marry foreign location little bit.
4.I want to go honeymoon, and I need a lot of money for honeymoon. Then I don't want to spend a lot of money for wedding.
5.Dress and spend how much are not important. Because It's marriage. This means promise to love each other. I don't care about wedding stile as long as I be next to you.
6. I had never been to a foreigner's wedding.

0 件のコメント: