2011年7月31日日曜日

Miyoshi and Hiroshima

Hiroshima and Miyoshi

Which do you like big city or countryside? My home town is Miyoshi, and it is countryside. Now I live in Hiroshima, and I enjoy school life. Let’s compare to Miyoshi and Hiroshima.
Which city is convenient? I can say that Hiroshima is convenient, and Miyoshi is inconvenient because of countryside. One reason is transportation device. When I was a high school student, I used train to go to school. If I delay to get on the train which leaves 7:15, I oblige to wait next train which comes 11:30. I must wait about 3 hours. That’s a disaster for me. If I do same thing in Hiroshima, I can wait 5~30 minutes easily to get next one. So if you have a chance to go to Miyoshi, you had better check time first.

Which city makes me relax? I think Miyoshi can give me a lot of relax because Miyoshi has a lot of nature and air is clean than Hiroshima. If I am stressful, I back to Miyoshi. When I have problem, I breathe deeply, and I can calm down easily. When I eat good nutrition food which made by Miyoshi, Then it is good ,and you good sat next you?

Which city makes you excited? I think Hiroshima because Hiroshima have many entertainment which is Karaoke, purikura, nice cafe, lots of stores and stuff like that. Almost all are nothing in Miyoshi. However I excited more when Miyoshi is hold summer festivals. That is so wonderful. I mean country side people have health body, and they are bored, so they like, final I want to run new Englishstyl

I know Hiroshima has a lot of fun, but I like Miyoshi because I need refresh place.
Miyoshi have a lot of nature, good nutrition food, and my 15 years memory. I have my hometown, so I can reset my mind, and I can enjoy Hiroshima life by myself.
If you tired or you have stress, why don't you visit Miyoshi?

0 件のコメント: