2011年8月4日木曜日

My repect person (free style)



My respect person is Miranda Kerr. Do you know Miranda Kerr? She is a member of Victoria Secret, and she got married with Orlando Bloom recently. Why do I respect her? Of course, she has a cute face and sexy body, but not only that. She has a wonderful mind.

Ordinary thing is important.
She said that ordinary thing is important. This means that when you success, you will share your joy. However if you don’t have family and friend, this success is not so good and joy. That’s why she said that, and we should appreciate every day for our family, friends and ordinary things.

Don’t compare to others.
If I compare to someone who is brilliant person, I will lose my confidence and mind, so my life will go down the hill because of stupid jealous. When I want to compare to myself , I will compare to yesterday myself and today. Then I can enjoy learning everything and spending. my life. We have different attract points, so Don’t compare to Others.



Love yourself first.
She means that if I want to love someone else, I have to love myself first because if I can’t love myself, I can’t love someone deeply. This mind is so simple, but I think saying is one thing, doing another.




I impress about her splendid mind, and her mind help me while I have some problems.
That’s why I can’t stop respecting her. If you interested in her, I recommend a book which is “Treasure yourself” was written by Miranda Kerr.

0 件のコメント: