2011年8月4日木曜日

The earth will be broken by selfish human beings in future (world theme)



The earth will be broken by selfish human beings in future (world theme)

On 11 March the earthquake was happen in Fukushima, and power plant of Fukushima was broken by earthquake. Can I say that nuclear accident will not happen again? No, nuclear power plants exist, and it means there is possibility that nuclear accident will happen next 100 year.

Why do human beings stop using power plant? I think nuclear power can generate a lot of energy efficiently than others, and some countries depend on nuclear power plants a lot. Good point that living standard gets well because of nuclear. However is it really good?

Nuclear power has a lot of terrible points. If nuclear accident will happen, people suffer from losing family and hurt their body. Finally I think the earth die, and human beings die too. It’s over everything. So I can’t compare to exist scared of nuclear and living standard.

So what do we need to do? Of course we should ban power plants is best way, but we don’t have a big power like prime minster to do. Then we can’t do big things, but we can do small things. For example I pull plug every time to save power, and fill in my name to ban power plants.



I learn from Fukushima that perfect is impossible, and human being is bitsy. if earthquake will happen or war will start I future, we will lose control. That’s why we must ban nuclear power for all over the world. Some country study from Fukushima, and they change make energy to solar power actively. However it is difficult for every country to change different power soon like politics. I can’t stop thinking about that the earth quake of Fukushima is warning about future from the earth.

0 件のコメント: